Friday, November 1, 2013

Winter Wishlist



Hey guys! I know what you're probably thinking..."Megan, it's just November first. Calm down. It's not even Thanksgiving yet." But I live in Chicago, and it starts raining as early as October sometimes. As such I have to look ahead. Not to mention I online shop so I have to factor in shipping times! Here are a few things I would love to have in my Winter wardrobe:

Solid Sterling Silver SNOWFLAKE Ring All Sizes
Source: Etsy
This snowflake ring is too adorable for words. I've had my crescent moon ring for a while now, and I love the simplicity of it. I'm definitely going to have to invest in this cute, little item.


Cheri Jubilee Slipper Socks from ModCloth
Source: ModCloth
Don't these look like the comfiest socks ever? ModCloth also has them in gray, and I can't decide which I like better. I'm pretty certain I would live in these.

Source: Ruche
I'm a sucker for outerwear, and this coat definitely gets to me. It's mustard AND a trench coat. WHat more could a girl want? Oh yeah! And it's under $100, a hard thing to find for a cute coat.



One for the Storybooks Coat from ModCloth

Both of these coats from ModCloth are too adorable for words. I couldn't choose which one I liked better! The blue coat has pleating all along the back with the brown popping through. I love it!

Source: American Apparel
You're surprised to see something from American Apparel on here, aren't you? (haha I tried to make a joke. It failed.) Anyway, I love velvet for the holidays, and this deep cranberry color is to die for. 

Source: Ruche
1. I love cardigans. 2. I love pink. 3. I love collars. Too perfect of a sweater for words. It doesn't even need an explanation! 

Navy Long Sleeve Contrast Lapel Pleated Dress pictures
Source: Sheinside
This reminds me of everything adorable and classy. Over the summer I lost my vintage edge, but it's slowly coming back, and I'm beginning to be attracted to everything like this again.      

This dress is from Urban Outfitters, and I've actually tried it on in store and it's super cute. I just haven't been able to justify spending $60 on it. I also can't decide which color I like better! I think I'm leaning more toward the green. What do you think?

Source: Urban Outfitters
This dress is also from Urban, and I absolutely adore the velvet floral. Agh. I have a velvet problem I think!

Talk to you soon
Megan 
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment