Monday, November 18, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Houndstooth & Trench


Hey guys! How are you? I finally found the time to get outside and take some outfit photos. Thank goodness.

If you didn't know this about me, I go to a school where uniforms are required. So on days where we have casual dress, I like to get all dolled up! Today I had the opportunity to dress out of uniform, and this is what I wore. However, don't be fooled by the warmness of the photographs. It was around 30 degrees when I took them!













~OUTFIT DETAILS~
Sweater: Target
Crop Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Thrifted
Tights: Target
Boots: Ross
Michael Kors Trench: Thrifted ($12!!!!!!)

Although it still looks like fall, the weather is definitely beginning to feel like Winter! Also, you may have noticed a new backdrop for some of the pictures. I'm almost moved into my new room, and I can't wait to show you guys how it looks! It's so lovely.

Best
Megan
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment