Thursday, October 17, 2013

United States of Whatever


Basically.


That's pretty much how I've been feeling lately. Blah. Whatever. I don't know what's been up with me; life has kind of turned into this never-ending rut of apathy and conformity. Don't get me wrong... I love my friends, but sometimes I crave more diversity and similar interests. I want a friend I can talk art and music and fashion to. 

I think that's why I've been so blah recently, because my blog and YouTube have always been that friend I can talk to, and I haven't been keeping up with it at all lately. In fact I haven't been productive at all; I've been watching a lot of Mad Men, I will tell you that. 

I need to stop forcing myself so much, I think. I need to just be me in my posts and my YouTube, and have everyone deal with it. I need to stop feeling pressure to be someone I'm not.

Maybe I need to start doing more word posts like this, because they honestly make me feel much better. When it comes down to it, I think I'm in a rut, and I need an escape. I need that one thing that motivates me. Who knows what it is. 

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment