Sunday, October 6, 2013

OOTD: Raspberry & Leather


Raspberry lips that say come here and a leather jacket that says close enough.

Hey guys! How was your weekend? :)
I just had the most perfect day, I've decided. I went thrifting/shopping with my mom and it was the most beautiful day, and now I'm sitting down to craft and do homework.  It's finally cooling down here in Chicago, and I plan to take full advantage of that before it cools down too much. This is what I wore out, and I absolutely love it so I thought I would show it to you.



I decided to play around with black and raspberry; it's such a cute combination.


Angst queen.


When I went out to shoot the photos, the lighting was absolutely beautiful.



In love with my new ring.
~*Outfit Details*~
Jacket: Love Culture
Top: Forever 21
Boots: Thrifted
Ring: Etsy




After thrifting we headed to Bath & Body works and I picked up some hand sanitizers and a new scent! I actually got the little sample one of this scent, Amber Blush, a week ago and fell in love. They have a 5 for $5 sale going on for the little hand sanitizers, and I took advantage of that. ;) I'm going to be updating my Etsy shop soon with tons of cute, vintage clothing and fall-inspired, hand-made accessories! Keep a look out for that. Until then, au revoir!
Megan

4 comments:

  1. I totally dig your outfit! I bought a leather jacket from ModCloth over the summer, and have been itching to wear it since! It's still 80+ degrees out here in California, so I suppose I might have to wait a while before it cools down, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather here has been completely bipolar. Two days ago it was 80 degrees, and today it was in the high 50s. It's crazy!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Really nice picture and I love your dress and leather jacket. If you wore celebrity style leather jackets then you will look like a movie star.
    celebrity style leather

    ReplyDelete