Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Growing Old is Getting Old.

Hello again my friends! This mainly going to be a text post, but I wanted to put a picture with it, so I put a collage I'm working on for my photography class. It's still in its infancy, but I rather like it. The theme I've given it is "anxiety," and I'm having a hard time adding more to it. I don't know, I think I may add pictures of aspects of my life that are stressing me out the most. The hardest thing about this project is that all of the pictures have to be taken/drawn by me. But a challenge is always good! I have to make at least 3 other collages, and I'm thinking of doing one about evolution (me throughout the years), gender roles (something to do with housewives etc), desaturated (where everything will be in different shades of the same hue), and lightness (which will deal with life and light and stuff. I don't know how to explain it). I'm really excited because I love collaging.

ANYWAY, to the point of this post. I finally submitted the last part of one of my college applications, my official ACT score, and I realized how old I've actually gotten. I cannot believe that in a years time I'll be off in college starting my life. It's incredibly strange, delightful, and stressful. It's hard to imagine being prepared for all of it. I'm not sure. All I know is that I'm excited for what life holds for me, but I don't know if I'm ready to move on. Maybe I'm over-exaggerating, maybe I'm not. I won't know until I get there. I just know I want to make the most of where I am right now.

Megan

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment