Sunday, October 12, 2014

Outfit of the Day: A Lost Fairy


| Top: Thrifted Skirt: eBay Socks: Nordstrom Crown: DIY |


This outfit is from a few months back (right before I left for college!) when I went to the renaissance faire, and I couldn't help but dress up like a little fairy. ^_^ 


The renaissance faire is something I look forward to every summer. I love the excuse to dress up, throw tomatoes at bad comedians, and listen to really great music. 


On my way I noticed the prettiest little patch of wildflowers along route 45 in Wisconsin, and I  couldn't resist the urge to have a little impromptu photo shoot. (Thank goodness I had my camera!) It was funny, because at one point this couple in a car pulled over and asked if everything was okay--I was just taking pictures, haha!

Megan
xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow these are beautiful! I love your outfit :) I've had that happen to me before, people wondering if I am okay haha!

    Remarkableramblings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete