Wednesday, August 14, 2013

OOTD: Lazy Day


Hey guys! It's a lazy day today in the Fox household :) 
I've spent all day just kind of hanging around and getting ready to launch my Etsy shop! It's my second to last day of summer, and I don't know how I feel about becoming a senior! It's a little scary, but it's also incredibly exciting. I am ready to embark the learning train into my future!!!!!! (That is quite possibly the dorkiest thing I have ever said, minus the time I referenced Lord of the Rings during the Hunger Games movie. My friend slapped me.) 

Anyway, I thought I'd finally get to upload my first Outfit of the Day on here! Yay! 



I can't wait for tonight because I get to spend some ~quality bonding time~ with my lil bro and mom! We're going out for sushi, which I've become completely addicted to in the past 2 weeks, and then off to see the new Percy Jackson movie! 


I thrifted this black cardigan with pearls all over it yesterday, and I'm absolutely in love with it! It was originally H&M, and I got it for $5. It was slightly pricey for thrift standards, but it's totally worth it. 

~*Outfit Details*~
Glasses: Bonlook
Crop Top: American Apparel
Dress: Macy's (On Sale for $15!)
Cardigan: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted
Loafers: Thrifted
Socks: Forever 21 









No comments:

Post a Comment