Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Style (And Everything Else) Icon: Vashti Bunyan


Hello everyone!
Today I thought I'd share with you one of my most important icons: Vashti Bunyan. She is this amazing, English artist that originally released an album in 1970 that garnered very little following, and she halted her music career; however, in the 90s she got quite a cult following that she actually reignited her career and has been releasing music since.

She has the most beautifully haunting voice I have ever heard. Her music is simple and serene. It is gorgeous.

I could write paragraphs upon paragraphs of how inspired I am by her, but I think I'll leave this one shorter and show you some images (and some songs) that inspire me to no end.




Inspired Outfits

In the 60s, she had an effortless, menswear, mod style. I made a few outfits inspired by this! ^^


Vashti Bunyan 1


Vashti Bunyan 2




I hope you are having a lovely Tuesday afternoon.

Take care,

Megan 
♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment